Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,188 Posts
A & Ws are ubiquitous around my parts, and I believe Canada-wide as they advertise all over the place non-stop it seems. Not connected to the US chain however I believe. In Canada, we have KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurants (Pepsico brands).

Max

·
Registered
1997 ETC
5,152 Posts
A & Ws are ubiquitous around my parts, and I believe Canada-wide as they advertise all over the place non-stop it seems. Not connected to the US chain however I believe. In Canada, we have KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurants (Pepsico brands).

Max
started in Lodi, CA. But the first official restaurant was near my house on Freeport blvd in south Sacramento.

It did expand into Canada

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,188 Posts
It did expand into Canada
But then broke off and has no connection anymore.
A&W (Canada) - Wikipedia

A&W Food Services of Canada, Inc. is a Canadian fast food restaurant chain.[4] The chain was originally part of the U.S.-based A&W Restaurants chain, but was sold to Unilever in 1972, and then bought by its management in 1995.[5] It no longer has any corporate connection to A&W operations outside of Canada.[6]
The Canadian operation is owned and operated by the privately held A&W Food Services of Canada Inc., based in North Vancouver, British Columbia.[4] In 2020, A&W was Canada's second-largest fast food restaurant burger chain with 974 franchises, after McDonald's with 1,480 franchises.[7]

Max

21 - 24 of 24 Posts