Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order early April for my Volant. They never got back to me. I contacted them multiple times to get a status on the order. The promised to send me an email on the status but never did.
I called their shipping department last months and they said they sent my order on May 20th. But I never got the Volant! Not even an email!!! :want:

No they say the do not ship internationally anymore, but I see they do not even sell the Volant anymore. So what a bunch of pissers!!!! :want:

I waited 4 months and they don't even send an apology!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I placed an order early April for my Volant. They never got back to me. I contacted them multiple times to get a status on the order. The promised to send me an email on the status but never did.
I called their shipping department last months and they said they sent my order on May 20th. But I never got the Volant! Not even an email!!! :want:

No they say the do not ship internationally anymore, but I see they do not even sell the Volant anymore. So what a bunch of pissers!!!! :want:

I waited 4 months and they don't even send an apology!
Me Thinks living on the other side of the Pond has it's downside Martyn:(

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Did they charge you for the volant? That does suck--terrible business practice on their part to not inform you of the status. Sorry.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Bob, an email is not so hard to send. Even over the pond...
I ordered a new Volant at Racers' Dreams.

I paid through PayPal, so yes they charged me for the Volant.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Well Bob, an email is not so hard to send. Even over the pond...
I ordered a new Volant at Racers' Dreams.

I paid through PayPal, so yes they charged me for the Volant.
PayPal will take care of you. I bought a "New" Dyson vacuum that had a rebuilt motor in it. I returned it and PayPal established a claim and took the money out of his account. PayPals promises up to $2000.

B.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
u know what to do eldo -- get in touch with paypal as bobby v said..

good luck
mike

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Other than StealthV, every time I can remember that I've ordered a part for my car I have to call to get a tracking number, I have to call to find out why it hasn't shipped yet and I have to sit and wait days or weeks longer than promised.

Your situation is a little worse, as they never sent the product, but I feel your pain about total lack of communication. Practically every vendor out there is like this.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts