Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V R.I.P.
1,234 Posts
I just got the mats from Car Motorsports today only after a week of placing the order. I love the way the Caddy and V emblem are placed on the mats. I didn't get the CTS-V keychain with the mats but that doesn't matter. Good Quality Mats and A+ Service Thanks Rich!

Thanks again,
Gilbert

·
Registered
CTS-V
268 Posts
Just got off the phone with Rich - it was after 5:00 p.m. here on the West coast so it was considerably later on the East coast. He picked up the phone and spent about 30 minutes with me going over the options. What a class act!

Thanks Rich.

Marty

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
I ordered the Trunk Liner kit today, Rich is a class act and a funny guy, even though he's Navy!!!

Thanks again captain (and fellow pilot) you were a blast to chat with. EF, EF, FF, FF...too damn funny!!!!!!!

Dave in Cleveland
aka Florian

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Black Beast said:
I just got the mats from Car Motorsports today only after a week of placing the order. I love the way the Caddy and V emblem are placed on the mats. I didn't get the CTS-V keychain with the mats but that doesn't matter. Good Quality Mats and A+ Service Thanks Rich!

Thanks again,
Gilbert
Gilbert,

Thank you for the kind words. I looked up your order this morning and you hold the record for the fastest custom floor and trunk mats received. Your order was placed on 10-17-05. You received them in just a few days, wow. We do apologize about your missing keychain...it is noted on your order that you are to receive a free CTS-V Key Chain which will be sent to you this week...that is a promise. We continue to have fun serving the CTS-V Owners, there is no finer group of gentlemen to converse with.

Best wishes,

Rich
CAR Motorsports

21 - 25 of 25 Posts