Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAR Motorsports is pleased to offer the CTS-V Group a "free shipping" offer on all custom items ordered between now and Tuesday 18 October. You should call our Order Line to take advantage of this offer. We have enjoyed building a rewarding relationship with the CTS-V owners and would like to show our appreciation for your support and loyalty through this offer. Any order of $200 or more will also include a "Free" CTS-V Key Chain ($14.95 Value). We look forward to serving you.

Rich
CAR Motorsports
www.carmotorsports.com
1-877-367-2279...toll free
678-574-4298...direct Atlanta

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black Beast said:
I'll prob order some tommorrow. Can you make the V logo horizontal?
I assume you are referring to embroidery work. Yes we can position the "V" Logo in any orientation. Call us this weekend to discuss the fine points. We are open all weekend and throughout next week. We have a full line of Custom Ordered CTS-V Accessories. There is no equal in Custom "V" Embroidery. It will be our pleasure to serve you.

Rich
CAR Motorsports

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two of our most Vehicle altering custom products are the Custom Embroidered CTS-V Underhood Insulator and Trunk Lid Cover. Again Featuring Free Shipping through Thursday, 18 October. We had an order for several this week and two today, thanks "V" guys.
http://www.carmotorsports.com/UHI_Cadillac.htm
Rich

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just a little plug for CAR...their quality is excellent and the embroidery work is PERFECT! :thumbsup:

I got my mats last week and they are as pictured above but with just the V logo. The are subtle yet look awesome and the color/quality of the mat is a perfect match to the car.

BTW, If anyone is on the fence about the other options, I have some Lloyds mats and their quality doesn't come anywhere close to these.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
urbanski said:
this is an A+ class outfit gang....
get in when you can
my front mat:
Urb, What color combination did you have on your mats?
I just got off the phone with Rich about 2 hours ago and ordered some mats. Great guy to work with!
Btw, I ordered the entire set with the trunk mat included. The cadillac symbol on the middle with the v logo on the side on both front and back mats....And just the cadillac symbol on the trunk.

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
I am still kicking myself for getting the loyds mats,nice but not car motorsport nice.IMO car motorsports=one of the best venders in here if not the best.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Slywun said:
Yeah mine are black too. Make sure you get the Charcoal....
Yeah, I forgot to mention in my post that I have Charcoal and that it is an excellent match for the carpet and looks like it came in the car. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
rp64ctsv said:
I am still kicking myself for getting the loyds mats,nice but not car motorsport nice.IMO car motorsports=one of the best venders in here if not the best.
Forgot to mention, I got the Lloyd's mats and agree with you 100%

·
Registered
535 Posts
Slywun said:
Yeah mine are black too. Make sure you get the Charcoal....
Sorry, guys - I got the black and they are awesome! Just enough contrast in my opinion ..... by the way, I use my Lloyd's mats as a trunk liner. Having had both, the Car Motorsports excel, hands down!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CTS-V Owners are the greatest!! We really do enjoy working with you on enhancing the appearance of your "V". Quality is everything to us at CAR Motorsports, both in product and service. Clearly, quality is everything to the Cadillac CTS-V owner as well. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you, the enthusiast, with our full line of custom accessories for the "V". Let's have some fun and extend the Free Shipping Offer and Complimentary Key Chain for purchases over $200. This sale will now be through Friday, 21 October 2005. Thank you for your support of CAR Motorsports.

Rich
CAR Motorsports

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Ordered the front, rear, trunk and underhood kit yesterday. Rich is very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Florian said:
how much for the trunk lid liner? no price on website..

F
If you are referring to the TLC Kit....it is the same price as the UHI Kit. I would recommend covering your existing TLC with our Kit. Saves you money on the TLC which you have already and the difference in shipping price between the TLC Complete and the TLC Kit which is $40.00. HTH Call us tomorrow to get in on the free shipping deal. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Rich
CAR Motorsports

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
12 Participants
urbanski