Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out cardomain.com for the first time today. Could somebody explain what kind of sub-culture supports that sight? Can i be that out of touch at 29 years old? It would seem a large percentage of car owners on there are unable to type/spell/create a coherent thought. Yet these same people have pictures of "their" bentleys, ferraris, etc. Am i missing something? Is this sight a gag?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
It's a shame to see nice cars wasted on MORONS! I can't even spend much time at that site......It's like trying to listen to a 6 year old reading out loud!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I didn't know that Fleetwood owners could read and write! When did they start that program?:D

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Katshot said:
It was a few years before the Harley owners started as I recall ;)
:eek: LOL!
I have checked out the site...mostly the Caddy's(or Lac's as they call em) & Chevy's, didn't dig too far into the site. There are ALOT of nice cars on there, how many are for real who knows. But it's a cool site to put up pics & have a link. I tried looking for a free site like that, it was very hard to find!

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess the concept is cool, its the execution that seems screwed up.."dude yo lac aight"...wtf is that, this is a quote from the site. oh and 20"+ wheels dont actually look good.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
If you notice....half the people who sign peoples guestsbook say..."Yo..bad azz wheels, check out my 22".....or something lame like that. " That Lac is da bomb yo..."...hehehe

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess thats the conundrum for me, how do these people have jobs? They seem to have cars, they cant all be drug dealers.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I am ashamed that I have actually spent the time needed to translate this new language. I think it's the new pig latin for the 21st century.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
It makes me wonder how they even got their license to begin with?!

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Katshot said:
That's a personal foul:tisk:
lol...ok sorry!:( It's just that down here in TN...they had this thing where immigrants could get there license without social security cards & even green cards...and basically down here they can't drive to begin with...now we have more people on the road...that can't even speak English..and suck at driving..but ok..I get the picture..so..sorry. Won't happen again...

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
You're allowed a few of those every 100 posts. That's your first. I'd say you're in good shape. No offense here.

(you forgot to say that they don't have insurance, either.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts