Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2015 escalade for 8 months. I am not able to get the 3rd row 2 seater part to fold back down. When I try it makes a sound like its trying then nothing happens. I am also having a problem opening my trunk. I am only able to open my trunk half of the time. Nothing works to open it except turning the liftgate off on the console then back on will it open. I am taking it to get serviced this Saturday to have the Cadillac deal try to fix it.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
bkfinest said:
I have had my 2015 escalade for 8 months. I am not able to get the 3rd row 2 seater part to fold back down. When I try it makes a sound like its trying then nothing happens. I am also having a problem opening my trunk. I am only able to open my trunk half of the time. Nothing works to open it except turning the liftgate off on the console then back on will it open. I am taking it to get serviced this Saturday to have the Cadillac deal try to fix it.
The strut must be broken just like what happened to mine.

·
Registered
Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long did it take to fix it? The service department called me to tell me that they will need some time to fix this so I have to drop off my truck on Monday instead of Saturday and might take a week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts