Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, for all the Canadian owners, how/where did you order your aftermarket exhaust from?? I am trying to order from lildevilmotorsports but they don't do International shipping, nor will they ship to the address I use in the states since it's not my billing address.

I'm looking to get the Borla system, so if anyone knows where I can get that in Canada, it'd be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being that I have the 3.2L, I would only consider the Corsa if I really couldn't get my hands on a Borla.

I did just find a guy on Ebay selling the Borla, but he's selling for about $75 more than lildevilmotorsports. I'll see if I can work anything out with the latter, if not, I'll be forking out the extra cash I guess..:yawn:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I got the same problem axnguyen!
I am saving up to go custom!

·
Registered
2006 dts,2000 sts,99 deville,
55 Posts
hI! AXNGUYEN if you buy from e-bay did you check the shipping ,import tax,custom brokage cost? As I know that Borla cat back system (140032)for your cts ,at a retail shop it cost around $1600 Cad + tax + shipping (Thunder Bay).I know one performance shop at Mississauga Ontario.If you want more detail I can send you the phone number and Address.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I see we have a significant number of members from Canada.:thumbsup:
The downside have been the availability of parts. Some U.S. companies refuse to ship outside of the U.S. which makes it tough on you guys. I don't know what the solution is but it's gotta suck!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wallace902 said:
hI! AXNGUYEN if you buy from e-bay did you check the shipping ,import tax,custom brokage cost? As I know that Borla cat back system (140032)for your cts ,at a retail shop it cost around $1600 Cad + tax + shipping (Thunder Bay).I know one performance shop at Mississauga Ontario.If you want more detail I can send you the phone number and Address.
Hey there! Thanks for the offer! However, Mississauga is still too far for me (damn Northern Ontario!!) If I buy the one from Ebay, I'll pick it up at the border (hopefully) and save myself about $100 in shipping...it would come to the $950US + tax from lildevil and about $100 more from the guy on Ebay...

I hate spending that much....but I NEED dual exhaust!!!:thepan:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't see the Borla on their site...garrr..I'm soo tempted just to get the Corsa....must resist...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I read on here that the Borla suits the 3.2L better than the Corsa...

If I'm wrong, please correct me so I can buy a Corsa :D

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
axnguyen said:
I read on here that the Borla suits the 3.2L better than the Corsa...

If I'm wrong, please correct me so I can buy a Corsa :D
Hmmm..I didn't pick up on your 3.2. I have no idea why but Corsa offers a psuedo dual exhaust for the 3.2. It may be a bit better than stock but I don't think I would buy it. Here's a pic of the exhaust.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It'd look great, that's for sure...but I guess I should hold out, and pay the extra few hundred bucks to get some 'true' duals with better performance...darn it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Darn it Robert! You're gonna make me cave and buy something else when the Borla is what I should be holding out for...just stirrin' the pot, eh buddy?:stirpot:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
axnguyen said:
Darn it Robert! You're gonna make me cave and buy something else when the Borla is what I should be holding out for...just stirrin' the pot, eh buddy?:stirpot:
No no, just tryin' to show you all the options. Corsa was ruled out. You can order direct from B&B, they have a sound clip but I don't know if they mail out of the USA. The sound clip sound nice. B&B had a big clearance sale a while back and the price was dirt cheap. That will make you feel better.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RobertCTS said:
No no, just tryin' to show you all the options. Corsa was ruled out. You can order direct from B&B, they have a sound clip but I don't know if they mail out of the USA. The sound clip sound nice. B&B had a big clearance sale a while back and the price was dirt cheap. That will make you feel better.:rolleyes:
Gar...I fail to see how that would make me feel better:banghead:

BUT, on a better note, lildevilmotorsports has agreed to sell to me! It took some convincing, I explained how my credit card has the US address as a secondary address, and also showed him my Ebay feedback. I guess this was enough, and now I'm just waiting on his phone call to set up the transaction!

Duals, here I come!!!!:cool2:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
axnguyen said:
Gar...I fail to see how that would make me feel better:banghead:

BUT, on a better note, lildevilmotorsports has agreed to sell to me! It took some convincing, I explained how my credit card has the US address as a secondary address, and also showed him my Ebay feedback. I guess this was enough, and now I'm just waiting on his phone call to set up the transaction!

Duals, here I come!!!!:cool2:
You gonna install them yourself? It's not to tough as no welding is needed..assuming the weather is decent. Ody installed his himself.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nah, I don't have anywhere I can really do the install. Not to mention, being in Northern Ontario, there's gonna be snow here til who knows when. I'll bring it into a muffler shop and hopefully they'll do it for me for an hour's labour.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts