Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anyone with confirmed debut reservations in Canada gotten any update from there dealers? I know deliveries for the Canadian orders are supposed to be in fall of this year, that's all I've gotten from my dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put a deposit down on April 18 at a small eastern Ontario Cadillac dealer. they told me at the time that they had only one other reservation and that I was number two on their list. They also said it was likely that I would get a DE (despite not putting a deposit down when it opened in September 2021). I’ve kept in touch but they have no info.

I did hear that Cadillac is touring a Lyriq at various Ontario dealerships. No comms on the scheduling.

·
Registered
2016 ELR
684 Posts
I put a deposit down on April 18 at a small eastern Ontario Cadillac dealer. they told me at the time that they had only one other reservation and that I was number two on their list. They also said it was likely that I would get a DE (despite not putting a deposit down when it opened in September 2021).
Sounds like they just wanted to invest your deposit money and accrue interest on it. You would need a preorder number, and eventually order number. If you don't have that (for Debut or the May 18/19th release), you probably don't even have a car reserved. Seems very shady.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like they just wanted to invest your deposit money and accrue interest on it. You would need a preorder number, and eventually order number. If you don't have that (for Debut or the May 18/19th release), you probably don't even have a car reserved. Seems very shady.
i put the deposit down through Cadillac not the dealer specifically. I’ve been following this forum and it looks like the Canadian rollout is working much differently than the US.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i put the deposit down through Cadillac not the dealer specifically. I’ve been following this forum and it looks like the Canadian rollout is working much differently than the US.
If you put your deposit down April 18, that would not be for debut edition, from my understanding all debut reservations were done online and spoken for very quickly.

Did you pay the deposit through the online cadillac portal?

·
Registered
2016 ATS Luxury
12 Posts
I actually received a call yesterday.. first I've heard from them. Order banks were open, placed a 1k deposit and received my order number. No further info though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts