Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
RobertCTS said:
We love the "Canadian Club" Whiskey in Ohio!:yup: :)
My thoughts exactly. :D

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
We love the "Canadian Club" Whiskey in Ohio!:yup: :)
I'll second that! :cheers:

(BTW - those are Canadian shot glasses!)

Rickii said:
Does anyone know of a Cadillac club in Canada...
My family owns a cottage in Ontario, about 3 hours or so north of Toronto. You know what I'm thinking, international CTS mobile-meet next summer!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I started this thread...I should have expected it to turn like this with americans.:banghead:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Rickii said:
Sorry I started this thread...I should have expected it to turn like this with americans.:banghead:
Now come on. So we couldnt help you find a club, but if you watch people's info, I know several are from Canada (yeah, its a big a$$ country so they might all be 2000 miles away...). Try sending them a PM to see if they know. And besides, even if we did derail your thread, we did it only to complement you for the oh-so-tasty beverages from north of the boarder so you should be honored!

Horray for Moosehead!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Budster said:
There's a progression that's supposed to take place...
Canadian Club >
Crown Royal >
Single Malt Scotch >
Heaven.
:Offtopic: but what the heck. I was watching "The Thirsty Traveler" on the "Fine Living" Channel last night. Canada has come a long way in wine vineyards and wine making. Warm days and cool night help a lot.

·
Registered
73 Posts
RobertCTS said:
:Offtopic: but what the heck. I was watching "The Thirsty Traveler" on the "Fine Living" Channel last night. Canada has come a long way in wine vineyards and wine making. Warm days and cool night help a lot.
Robert:

Fine living is what the CTS is all about, right? :cool2:

Cheers!

·
Registered
73 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Budster,
Do you think Rickii is still with us and HIS thread?:duck:
Hmm... he is a little quiet. Could it be from all the C.C. chat? :devil:

I'm out in Calgary - I don't think there are enough CTS members here for a 'club'. It's nice to not see yourself coming and going regularly, but a club would be fun. Particularly if 'track days' were arranged. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YO! I'm still here... And althoug I am Canadien I have no drinking problem...I drink, I get drunk, I fall down...No problem! So I guess I will stop looking for a CANADIAN CLUB and come down to see you Yankees...Tabarnak

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,947 Posts
Canucks, do you guys still have the separate doors and sections in the saloons for men and women and the closure for a couple hours around dinner time?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts