Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im getting ready to buy the B&B exhaust for my moms cts-v. I have read every exhaust thread on this board and Im still not sure which way to go. So I thought you guys could point be in the right direction. Im hoping to hear from actuall owners of this system or people that have heard it in person. Im afraid that if I get the resonated version it wont be loud enough for her. And on the other hand I dont want blow her ears out with drone with the x-pipe version.

Her last car was an 01 z06 that I put long tubes on. It was catless but running the stock catback. She loved that. It was just perfect in the sound dept. So thats the sound level she is looking for.

And do any of the vendors stock this system?

Any replies would be great.

thanks

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
firstly i want to meet your mom
you can always start resonator and move up to the X (for $300) if you feel you want to move up in volume. I can't say what is too loud, that's personal taste. I can say my system sets off alarms on surface lots and driving down the road, but is barely audible inside due to my soundproofing.
alternatively buy the X and if it's too much, i'll sell you my resonator section cheap :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
1,133 Posts
Little Ole Lady from Pasadena - move over

Bad visions of blue hair just reaching the top of the steering wheel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts