Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'94 Seville STS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forums here, and looked on caddyinfo.com and couldn't find anything. I found plenty of information to make the digital display show MPH on the OBDII, but I'm not finding how to do this with the OBD1.

Am I missing how to do it, or is it the same as OBDII?

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
I don't think it's possible. Well actually I think everything is possible, it's just a matter of difficulty. You would probably, first need to hack the system somehow to get the option in the IPC override menu. A little more work than it's worth imho

·
Registered
'94 Seville STS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping it could be modded like the OBDII, but I guess not. :(

That would also explain why I couldn't find anything for the OBD1. :)

·
Registered
13 Challenger RT, 11 CTS Coupe Premium, 94 Eldorado (RIP)
1,306 Posts
If you want to see it once just start the car and then get into OBD and go to PD12. There is alot of good info in the data menu that displays while you are actually driving. You can see the running parameters.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Eldyfig said:
If you are looking to see it just temporarily, as in until you shut the ignition off, you can find it in the PCM Data menu. It is PD12.
That wasn't on my list of ODBI PCM outputs... thanks for the info. When I do my top speed run that's gonna come in handy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts