Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Escalade
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new front bumper on my '08 Escalade Luxury model. I have fount a few used front bumpers for the Platinum version escalade however the model years are 2009-2013. The price is great and the paint is already my color.
Can I just swap out my bumper for the platinum or will I run into issues with the quarter panels not fitting, internal bracket placements not lining up, and the front grill not matching up with the bumper mold?
I dont like the Platinum grill so I will keep my stock grill and purchase the lower bumper grill separate.

Thanks!

·
Registered
'07 Escslade EXT
60 Posts
I just did the upgrade on my ext. Simple answer is "no". The bumpers are not interchangeable without going to the full platinum/premium style. That requires bumper, upper/lower grille, bumper support, air deflector, couple of lower brackets and fender well liners to complete the job. If interested, search this forum for the platinum swap threads. Lots of guys have done it.

·
Registered
2007 cadillac ext
38 Posts
djstereo said:
I just did the upgrade on my ext. Simple answer is "no". The bumpers are not interchangeable without going to the full platinum/premium style. That requires bumper, upper/lower grille, bumper support, air deflector, couple of lower brackets and fender well liners to complete the job. If interested, search this forum for the platinum swap threads. Lots of guys have done it.
Got any pics of your ext swap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts