Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS N* lowered with D3 springs on 20's staggered
140 Posts
i tried to get 9.5 in the rear but the only thing is you may have to roll out your fender.....but it wont work in the front......

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wont work in the front because it hits the strut? OR... it wont fit in the front because it sticks out too much?

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i appreciate your post, but that's not helping me.

Another question, can I run 18x9 +44 all around (lowered on eibachs)? if the answer is no, is it because the tire is going to fender lip? or because its going to hit the strut?

Like i said, as long as it "sticks out too far" i can work that out. i CANNOT help if it hits the strut, i refuse to run spacers.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
if you dont care about a little rubbing, then go for it. why dont you go with a 19x9 and roll your fenders...as far as dropping it with the eibach, it is not going to matter...

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
19x9 +40 all aroudn will fit? if it wil lrub a little i would resort to a stretched tire, i dont have any reservations of doing so.

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so 19x9 +44 should fit with eibachs? someone please confirm, because if thats "kind-of aggressive" than im just going to go with th 19x9.5 +45 and deal (As long as the 19x9.5 +45 doesnt hit the strut)

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
19x9.5 +45 it is then (all around), just ordered them!

With my calculations it should stick no further out (give or take 2 mm) than CertifydG's 20x8.5 +30's....

I will have to roll the front fenders (most likely) and run a 225.35.19 or 235.35.19

More to come, stay tuned for flush fitment!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts