Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'12 CTS 3.0 Sport Sedan, Diamond White
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! so the title of this thread could've been less creepier.

I love my 2012 CTS 3.0, I have driven Japanese and American cars before but this beaut is from a whole different league. All my previous cars were bought keeping one important aspect in mind - RELIABILITY! My Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero, Shogun in some countries) died on me after it's 28th birthday (passed on to me by my dad), my 2004 Honda CRV is still my CTS's trusty little sidekick and my 2011 Taurus got taken out by a lady in a Lancer driving 120kms/hour with her eyes on her phone.

I would love to have my CTS as my daily driver for as long as the stretch between my emotions and my wallet doesn't wear too thin. I am from Dubai, UAE and unfortunately, I couldn't come across a single specialized Cadillac workshop apart from the dealer. Now you imagine how a monopoly in such a case would behave :worship:

I turn to you experienced folks for your advice now, what say you?

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
OK, maybe the laws are a little different over there in Dubai, to each his own. It's your car and you do what makes you happy, but pleeeease don't :thehand: post in the "What do you LOVE about your car?" thread. This is a family friendly forum after all. :rofl:

Glad you're enjoying your CTS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts