Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1994 deville, 1983 fleetwood
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of thanks for all the replies on my post and questions everyone on this site rocks. so as most of you know i have a 1994 deville about to break the 60k mark which saddens me but eh whatever. anyways its pretty much the base sedan deville white burgundy leather, im wondering how to get a heated seat, really just driver seat is there a kit i can buy to make it heated or do i need to buy a heated seat from another 94 and have it wired up?

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala
1,889 Posts
They have kits that can supply you with all your power needs, including heat, lumbar support and massage, most aren't too expensive. The catch is you have to cut open your seat to put them in, and its almost impossible to re-create the factory stitching.

I had a bookmark to a page with a bunch of them, but I can't seem to find it. :(

·
Registered
1994 deville, 1983 fleetwood
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i would have it done by a shop i just want a kit im not cutting the seats myself my sewing skills are garbage

·
Registered
1991 Sedan Deville
2,932 Posts
Yeah, you could get it done by a shop, or if you don't care about looks and want to do it on the cheap, I'm sure you could just get a heating pad/cover for the sear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts