Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Looks good, but I'm not a fan of the Corvetteish rear end on it. I wish that car all the success in the world and maybe after college, a place in my driveway.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
wow that looks awesome! Not as awesome as the '08 Challenger, but still awesome!
Great Job GM! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Maybe I missed GM's last few announcements or something, but I though that they were not bringing back the Camaro?

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
I definitely see lines reminiscent of the 69 Camaro in the rear side windows and the cowl induction hood. The gages are remind me of the early Camaros. The way the pics are chopped up I wonder how close the actual (if there will be one) will look to that concept.

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac Sedan Deville
175 Posts
The new camaro looks alot better then the old one. It has lines from the past camaros and some modern elements too. It is a really cool looking car.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I don't like that at all...hopefully, if it IS built, the real one is toned down a lot from the concept...IMO, anyways...

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
I wouldnt call that a 'spy shot'. spy shot usually refers to a car already built and being tested. Those pics look completly computer rendered, it dosnt look like a real fucntioning car, just a concept. I mean, hell, you could kill someone with those sideview mirrors!!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Nice concept!

But what is it with American brands keep relying on the old models??? Why just not come up with a new model with a new name? So you keep out the expectations (and disappointments) people would have based on the prior model(s).

I think it looks a lot better than all the Camaro models we've seen after the 70's. But apart from the retro Camaro lines, I think it just looks like a very aggressive design. I like it! And here you go; another use for the new Corvette engine! That single technician mentioned before can sure wave his holidays and sick days!

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Its a photoshop and a bad one at that. Look at the picture of the front of the car and then look at the fog lights. But this is one of a million "concepts" circling around the internet. At this point I'll wait for GM to show us some pics.

·
Registered
03 CTS *sold*
66 Posts
For heaven's sake. These were pulled off of every major site due. Scott made a personal request that they be removed.

Could someone please remove these pictures?

(No, I haven't been able to find the request to remove thread on the other F-Body forums)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
There ARE some interesting design cues yet overall I still don't like it. It DOES appear to be a relatively poor Photoshop job too. We'll see. I've heard that there "may" be something at least hinted at (if not actually shown) at the NAIAS in Detroit.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
It's not hinted at, GM announced two weeks ago that the new Camaro concept would be there.
No offense Kat, but it ain't a Ford, so I didn't expect you to like it.:D

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Randy_W said:
It's not hinted at, GM announced two weeks ago that the new Camaro concept would be there.
No offense Kat, but it ain't a Ford, so I didn't expect you to like it.:D
You really think I hate GM don't you? That's just not true Randy. Hell, I've owned FAR more GM product than anything else so I would think that my wallet would dictate who I like the most. As for whether I like a design or not, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts