Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Yahoo Autos just named GM's top ten vehicles ever. The Grand National is one of them.

File under: things you need to know

Sent from Mars via tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
Can you provide a link? I can't seem to find the article, even searching using Yahoo's search. <sigh>
Kinda curious what they had to say. OK, not kinda curious, I wanna know what they said! :)

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not? Oh, that's right. See comments in post #3. Smart woman, CTSCHICK. :preach:

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
Thanks for the link. Somewhere deep down inside I knew you had a heart tinman. :thumbsup: They did call out the GNX in the writeup, and at 547 produced, it was and still is a fine piece of machinery.

About that
but it was black so it looked good
comment, you may have a point there. I can say that my GN that was in HMN is not black. It is charcoal and silver, and rarer than that GNX. :highfive: But it's not the one everyone dreams of...it's unloved by the masses. But that's OK by me because it will always be loved in my household.

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Somewhere deep down inside I knew you had a heart tinman. :thumbsup:
Perhaps you have me mistaken for someone who gives a damn. :wave:

But it's not the one everyone dreams of...it's unloved by the masses. But that's OK by me because it will always be loved in my household.

And who cares, truly? Just like my wagon, people look at that and say "Huh", but I'm the one who is happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts