Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I have as many brain farts as the next guy but Im on my third decal from Magnacharger after telling them 3x's that the routing is wrong on their label. You guys check me out, I made a diagram below. Do one of you gents want to take this on. Obviously, they are not listening to me.

·
Registered
No GET-RAG or GM products
637 Posts
lasstss said:
I know I have as many brain farts as the next guy but Im on my third decal from Magnacharger after telling them 3x's that the routing is wrong on their label. You guys check me out, I made a diagram below. Do one of you gents want to take this on. Obviously, they are not listening to me.

Marty - nice drawing - Did you try emailing them the drawings??? They can't seem to get the belt size correct, how do you expect them to get the diagram right?

GT

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Marty -

Send me the file. I'll make some labels and get them out to whoever wants them.

We could add some other valuable data to the label too, if you like, like correct belt part#/size or???

WW

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
If you guys make a label what will I do with the magnacharger installation manual that I have to carry in the car?Sounds like way to good of an idea to me.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First we need to confirm that the drawing is indeed correct for the routing. We were sent a belt that was supposed to be shorter and its the same as the original in the kit. Im not sure what their problem is..:hmm:

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
I might have to help you out when the time comes. I just received the correct 2.80" pulley and belt. When I install it, if I have problems, I'll hit them up about their diagram too. :D

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
I have told them several times and have given up. I keep a copy of the one from the install manual with an extra belt in the spare tire well after Wild threw one. You can get a belt from your local parts store.

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
Another thing for the Magnuson CTS-V instructions is to update the K&N filter number, replacing the one for the GTO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts