Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillac.com has gotten a complete makeover, with tons more info especially on the newer cars

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats funny is I was actually on the site when it changed, I was looking at some SRX pics and the site locked-up and when i hit refresh it was the new site, pretty weird

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brett said:
whats funny is I was actually on the site when it changed, I was looking at some SRX pics and the site locked-up and when i hit refresh it was the new site, pretty weird
Speaking of the SRX...what do you think? The first time I saw it I didn't care for it...but the September 2003 issue of Car & Driver has a review of a black one...and it looks pretty sharp in that color.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen it in person, and its beautiful. I'm still kicking the idea around of buying one, after an aborted attempt at an X5. They are arriving at dealers all over the place, but alas still not at my local dealer.

And black is the best color for it, but then thats true about most any car

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brett said:
I've seen it in person, and its beautiful. I'm still kicking the idea around of buying one, after an aborted attempt at an X5. They are arriving at dealers all over the place, but alas still not at my local dealer.

And black is the best color for it, but then thats true about most any car
The X5 4.4i is one of the vehicles they compare it to, along with the Infinit FX45, and the Volkswagon Toureg V8. The Caddy beats the X5 in every category, and (in my opinion) looks a whole lot better than the BMW. They do mention that the Bimmer is a lot quieter though.

They also have a write up on the new CTS-V...naturally, I skipped right to the performance stats to check the 0-60...4.7 seconds, 1/4 in 13.1...nice.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, the thing is the '04 X5 is gonna have the steptronic engine from the 745 with 315hp and a six speed automatic. So the real SRX/X5 comparison will be '04 vs. '04. The toureg drives like an SUV, i dont know why everybody is so excited about it, its a great SUV at a great price. But it doesnt come close to the X5, FX45, or the SRX(hopefully) in the handling department.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts