Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. If the new Seville looks anything close to that latest artist-rendition in our image-section, then I'm REALLY liking the new direction of Cadillac. That 'looks' like a Cadillac to me. It's not nearly as sharp-edged as most of the concepts have been looking - CTS-like.. It looks more like Cadillac Sixteen style than anything I've seen yet.. THAT, to me, is the direction they should take..

Not saying anything bad about the CTS. I'm just not a big fan of the sharp-edged look. I think it could be softer...

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Well if you're talking about this one:

It's too round. Looks like a blob of hair gel or something that fell on the sink.

Me? I like a square car. Screw the aerodynamics. Square like my 78 fleetwood or square like a Jeep Cherokee (bad example but it's like the only modern square vechicle). All these round egg cars piss me off. Sorry I'm just venting.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

I like this style, but I'm not real crazy about the new CTS. I'm very impressed with the interior of the CTS, though.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Elvis said:

I like this style, but I'm not real crazy about the new CTS. I'm very impressed with the interior of the CTS, though.
thats the new seville??? holy shit i thought the sevile was gonna look like the CTS in a way. I dont like it at all. IT looks too ''ford taurus-ey''

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Caddy Man said:
thats the new seville??? holy shit i thought the sevile was gonna look like the CTS in a way. I dont like it at all. IT looks too ''ford taurus-ey''
I don't think it looks like a taurus in any way...Maybe a Pacifica. However, at first glance I like it and it looks mean and like something that will catch on...the jury is still out though, haven't seen the interior.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
The new STS looks like a stretched CTS with the XLR front. I like it.

The Automotive News had an unmasked spy photo from Nurburgring on their front page a couple of weeks ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
gothicaleigh