Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm a newbie that has grown up with lots of Caddy's from the 50's in the family. We still have a couple, but have gone away from restoring to original, and have been more into customizing.

Through the years we have begun putting new Cadillac interiors into the older models, and eventually built a business around this. As a result, we have a great selection of new and excellent condition takeouts from nearly all new Cadillac models, including Escalade, CTS, Seville, etc.

We are finishing up a website right now, but I am happy to field seat requests with price, condition, color, etc until it becomes self-serve. We ship all over the US, our prices are competitive, and you won't find better seats anywhere.

Thanks,

John

[email protected]

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, John - and thank you for signing up.. It looks as if you've found the right place for customers for your business - but please read our User Agreement at www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html - advertising is not allowed without either a Supporting Vendor account (click the DONATE button on top for details) or actually purchasing an inexpensive ad cube or banner ad (click the ADVERTISE button on top for details).

Your support for our website will allow us to continue to build a customer-base for businesses like your own.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!! Thanks for coming........ :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts