Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.top100car.com/www.cadillacforums.com.html

Check out the link above. We are ranked number 48 out of the top 100 automotive websites :worship: . Seeing as there are probably thousands of automotive related websites out there, we are ranked 48th. I would like to extend a Congratulations to everyone for making this possible. Maybe we'll take the Number One spot soon. Not bad for a 3 year run at all. Well to Sal :cheers: and to my fellow co-conspirators here : We Rule!!:bouncy: Congrats and :cheers: to everyone!!

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
its just cause im on here... ok its not. that is pretty cool though.
I think it might have something to do with my ever changing supermodel avatars.:shhh: :cool2:

I'd like to thank Natasha, Vicky, Supa, Karen, Megan and the Acadamy for making all of this possible tonite but we will accept no less than first place, thank you......:sneaky:

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
Ralph said:
I think it might have something to do with my ever changing supermodel avatars.:shhh: :cool2:

I'd like to thank Natasha, Vicky, Supa, Karen, Megan and the Acadamy for making all of this possible tonite but we will accept no less than first place, thank you......:sneaky:
no, i dont think so... its all me! they see lowriders on the site and they just got to rank the site. if we get some more lowlow members then we'll hit #1!

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Pretty impressive, especially considering we outrank a number of manufacturer's sites (e.g., Ford — "Ha Ha!" as Nelson on the Simpsons's would say).

I know I've learned a lot from this site, and I just enjoy reading browsing different topics. Some very cool people in this forum.

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Ralph said:

Ralpf,
What I suggest is you put your land yacht up in your Avatar and put the big pics of the chics in your signature!!:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
15 Participants
urbanski