Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently (yesterday) bought a 99 Yukon Denali for 11. I was originally looking for a Ford but couldn't pass this deal up. Carfax checked out okay. Anyways it has a few little problems.
1. Steering box is lose I believe. The tires move left to right when trucks on the rack and steering is locked.
2.Driver side door window switch is fried.
3.Front main seal
4.possible torque converter, I'm guessing.
5.leaking transfer case.
6.Did I mention 123XXX miles?
7.Heated seats.
Anyways I've been searching and searching for a yukon forum and for some reason can't seem to find one besides that underused and little bandwith automotive forums.com crap. This is the only close place I've found remotely close. Are our parts 100% interchangeable? does the escalades come with the same 350 vortechs? trannys? what about trim, gauges, seats, etc interchangeable? I'm not sure If i'm the only one looking for a Yukon site who's ended up here. I'll show you part of a search I did? Maybe anyone could help? Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
is there a denali forum out there like this one, sorry to ask a escalade sight but im trying to find out abt both rides, i love em both

I too am interested in a Denali forum. Did you ever find one?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This post has almost two hundred views but only 2 replies. Any insight would be helpful.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
There is a GM truck forum http://www.gm-trucks.com/ that maybe able to answer more of your trucks issues. If you need to replace everything you describe you "may not" have got such a great deal, but at least you did not buy the Ford. ;) JK. Best of luck with your new truck. :)

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
All the parts are interchangeable between those old school Denali's and Lades.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts