Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Count me in boss!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Awesome, I'll either start later tonight at work if it's slow, or tonight when I get home.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump? Nobody else is interested in this? Here's your chance to build the most comprehensive catalog of Cadillac past, present and future... Sure, I'm going to have a hand in it as well - but I thought more people would be interested in having a hand at it..

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I'll use brochures and that book I have entitled "Standard Catalog of Cadillac 1903-2000", and my service manual if I feel like getting really technical.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Sure! I have a lot of writeups on the Fleetwood Brougham 94-96 V4P, can dig up the original 7000# tow package 71-76 (V72 I think), and of course the 93 V4P.

And anything else needed.... I have some 1986 Brougham dealer info too, and the 85 Fleetwood Brougham FSM.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool
? though
how do we know its valid info and not just some crap they herd ya know?
Bad content can be disputed in real time and replaced. If the replaced data is incorrect, the old data can replace IT. It's the same way things work on WikiPedia.. You get content, you verify it, if it's correct, you leave it. If somebody comes along and replaces the correct content with bad content, you revert. When all is said and done, either good information will be there, or it will be replaced in a matter of time...

This is a great idea, I'll add info straight out of the service manual.

Brian
If it's copyrighted information, I'm not sure that would be a good idea..

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Possibly contact Cadillac directly and ask them for thumbs up/thumbs down on the info. But document WHERE the info comes from would keep the legal issues out of it.

Just do you best to document your sources.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Added Cadillac Concept cars and started working on the content for them.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts