Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well! Eventually, we're going to have themes here. If you like '53 Eldorado's, there will be a theme for you with the top having the grille of a '53 Eldorado and other images geared toward it - colors, etcetera..

If you like the Allante, there will be an Allante theme.. And so on and so on..

Any suggestions? Does anyone here know how to create themes that might want to make a theme for us?

We'll talk more about this later.. Until them, let me know what you think...

Sal

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I am not sure i follow what this is supposed to accomplish. If you give me the program to make a theme, im sure i could do it.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Can't wait for the 80's Fleetwood themes :)

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I've got some more time to explain now.. Let's say you have an STS. The picture up top will have an STS front-end and some of the buttons may have their own look. There may be some STS badges where other images reside now. For example, there's an "online" image that indicates a user is online - it's to the left of the "profile" button beneath ones message. THAT may be an "STS" button lit up if you're using the STS theme..

If you have a 70's Eldorado, there may be a 70's Eldorado front end in that top image with some of the old badges as images...

It will be a slow process getting all of this working but I'll start as soon as I can.. You would need to be very familiar with vBulletin in order to get a theme working. You'd probably have had to do at least one in the past.. It's a bit odd..

Sal

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
sounds cool to me...hey sal i just sent you the $30 for the photo-thing so go get that software

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
BeelzeBob