Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Your Source For Official GM Licensed Automotive Logo Merchandise
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]OUR CADILLAC TEDDY BEAR COLLECTION
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]
The Perfect Father's Day Gift

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Black or white teddy bear wearing a polar fleece pullover hoodie. Your choice of hoodie colors. Show your Cadillac ownership pride with the Cadillac Wreath & Crest or the Cadillac V-Series logo embroidered on front chest. This super plush bear is from the "Cuddle Bears Collection" and measures 12" long.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Welcome to *****************.com. We are a premiere reseller of official licensed Cadillac, Chevrolet and Corvette merchandise, including apparel, hats, accessories and gifts.
[/FONT]​

Our Cadillac branded merchandise offers a large range of products and logos including the Classic and new Crest & Wreath, the famous Cadillac Script, the V-Series and Escalade. Our Chevrolet-branded merchandise logos represent Corvette, Camaro, Chevy Trucks and the all-American Bowtie.

Auto Pride, Inc.

9955 NW 31st Street #203

Coral Springs, Florida 33065

Toll Free: 800-327-8847 Ext. 218

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Order your merchandise now and get it in time for Father's day. We are taking phone orders M-F 9-5 EST. 800-327-8847 ext. 218

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
74 Posts
I'll call tomorrow. This will be my daughters first teddy bear! She will be here in August.

I want a white bear with pink shirt with the V emblem! She will be on :cloud9:!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts