Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have to say I WOW! This is one of the best Cadillac concepts in a while. It's a real Cadillac that actually has some substance that is not truck. GM should serously consider building it!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I'd Buy one! As I've said before......There ain't no such thing as too much power!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Devil_concours said:
They should build it and bring the cadillac brand name up one notch
My thoughts exactly...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Eldo1953 said:
All I have to say I WOW! This is one of the best Cadillac concepts in a while. It's a real Cadillac that actually has some substance that is not truck. GM should serously consider building it!
I.M.H.O. There is NO real Cadillac that is a truck! Unfortunately, Due to marketing concerns they put their badge on a Yukon and try to pass it off as a Cadillac! I think the Sixteen would be a great revival of the Eldorado nameplate it's got the right look and I just hate to see the Eldorado go away 'cause to me Cadillac and Eldorado have always been synonymous! But....Alas, I'm a sentimental kinda guy!:bulging:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Cadillac Sixteen

kcnewell said:
I.M.H.O. There is NO real Cadillac that is a truck! Unfortunately, Due to marketing concerns they put their badge on a Yukon and try to pass it off as a Cadillac! I think the Sixteen would be a great revival of the Eldorado nameplate it's got the right look and I just hate to see the Eldorado go away 'cause to me Cadillac and Eldorado have always been synonymous! But....Alas, I'm a sentimental kinda guy!:bulging:
Ya KC, I didn't mean to say the Escalade was a REAL Cadillac, I meant that it has substance. I believe Eldo will be back one day.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I snatched a pic of the engine off the net and made it into a screensaver for my PC...I have a Cadillac V-16 moving around my screen all the time.....Gotta love it!!

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
actually it gets something like 20mpg thanks to displacement-on-demand technology, but if you could afford the price of the car, gas is really secondary anyway

·
Registered
91 Posts
Most people that buy high priced cars (Rolls Royce, Bentley, lamborghini, etc...) can afford the gas. None of those cars are known for good mileage.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mileage? Who cares? Really.....It's about POWER and comfort! The last thing I consider when I buy a car is fuel economy! These cars are not necessarily for the weak of wallet! If you have to ask " How Much?" You should probably shop elswhere. Sorry gang...But that's just a fact of life! They are after all LUXURY vehicles and by virtue of that fact, not for everyone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts