Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Sedan, 1969 convertible, 71 Fleetwood, 74 Coupe
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know names of Cadillac breakers yards, or anyone who is breaking a 1974. I am after some trim which i cant seem to find anywhere. I am in the UK, and there is nothing like that here. The main bit is the Ariel/antenna bezel for the front wing. Thanks.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
There are a few places that specialize in Cadillacs only but not many and they usually charge more then other places for what they have.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While searching the web, i found a place called Dbaers Cadillac, any one had dealings with him, he can get me the antenna trim for $48 plus shipping.

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
Not familiar with them. $48 shipped, depending on where he is, sounds like a decent price.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I have heard of him before but never dealt with him. Do a search on google and see what comes up, if people have problems dealing with him it should pop up pretty quick.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found another, Cadillac Heaven, nothing but Cadillacs, i have sent them an email, but be warned, the photos make you cry.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just had a price from Cadillac Heaven for 2 bits, the Antenna bezel-$75, and the trunk lock cover badge-$200, plus $75 shipping, thats well expensive. Normal shipping on small items like that is around $15-20 via USPS. I shall look elsewhere.
Just sent an email to Cadillacs only, Thanks

·
Registered
70 Eldorado, 78 and 79 Coupe deVilles, 2008 Subaru STI
62 Posts
http://www.middleeastautomotive.com/index.html

This place is near where I live and they sometimes still have 70's Cadillacs. When I was there a couple years ago, they had several 70's Cadillacs although it seems like most of them were Eldorados. Prices were so-so; not low budget, but they don't try to gouge on price like some sellers do. If they have one, chances are it will be a relatively solid west coast car with decent chrome. The trunk badge for your car isn't rare and shouldn't be $200 unless it is NOS. If I see one around here I'll let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts