Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Cadillac offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their cars (such as a 30 day clause allowing an unsatisfied customer return their car)? As many of you know my car sustained water damage and the experience to this point has been awful. I would like to return the car and repurchase a new one at a different dealership. My car is less than 30 days old with less than 900 miles and has water damage that my Cadillac dealership considers normal warranty work.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
<-----"Hulk" 2000-2012...He will always be missed :-(
1,172 Posts
Unfortunately, there is no return policy bud. Your only hope is too contact the right person, one who is interested in making you happy.

Tough road ahead.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Get an attorney and file a lemon law claim. The sooner, the better! Take my advice and act fast. Once an attorney is involved, you almost always get quick results.

You can always file a case with Cadillac Customer Assistance Center, but they have proven to be pretty worthless to me. They may have changed things, but there is only one way to find out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts