Cadillac Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have noticed some of the information requests could be solved by reading the Owners Manual. I also know that often these are lost and/or damaged over the years.

I have located a GM site where you can download many of these Owners Manuals in .pdf format.

It my be useful for those trying to understand the basic controls of their Cadillac.

These are large files(about 19-20mb). If you are interested I would suggest trying this link, find your model/year, then right-click and "Save Target As"; to your computer.

Cadillac Owners Manuals

-George
George,
thanks for the link. I have been looking for a O/M for my 2000 SLS. I downloaded it in seconds! You saved me some bucks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Saliem,

if you go to ebay & paste 170503121231 into the search field you will find one at a really reasonable price. Also if you type in "1995 eldorado manual" without the quotes you will get a lot of listings for exactly what you are looking for, they also have service manuals (if you dont have them for your car already) for pretty good prices as well. hope that helps!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tried to DL manual today but couldn't get in because i don't have a gm card of any kind. all went well up till then and they have no workaround or phone #.
sigh.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Anyone have a link to a 1976 Eldorado Coupe owners manual, have searched all over the net, and can't find one. Really need to know what where and how to use some of the things in the car. Not easy to find another one similar in our area (Australia) to look at and ask questions. Have purchased the workshop manual, but still waiting for it to arrive from the USA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the link, I had actually used this site before but I had forgot about it. I updated all of my info on it and downloaded the manuals.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have just purchased a 1989 seville in need of some repair but not to bad, please send me a repair manual, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The link appears to be dead.... I"m looking to find out what the comp button on my radio is for. (It has both the cd player and the tape deck)

Help?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Why so new??:cookoo: [this was meant for the member who said the topic should be relegated to the 80s. Don't know how it got here! Again, :cookoo:].

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,241 Posts
Post #75 - click on the link, change the URL to your car/year in the same format. refresh.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts
About this Discussion
105 Replies
85 Participants
armin1