Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I phoned the GM dealer in my city today - the parts guy says that they order ALL their manuals from HELM.

the toll free # he gave me is:

1 800 782-4356

I called them.

For a 94 Deville

OEM Owner's Manual $34.50 USD
OEM Shop Manual $90.0 USD

I do not know how these prices stack up against e-bay offerings - but at least you are getting first run copies.

I also found a website that has manuals in .pdf format.

The 94 DeVille manual was 399 pages (20Mb's) - is that for real - the factory owner's manual is 399 pages????

http://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/cadillac/

Maybe this is old news - but I just found it - new2me......

PP

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hey, thats a great link.... Post that up in the HELFUL CADDY SITES in the lounge..... 399 pages would be about right for an owners manual..... Find someone with a laser printer to print that baby out....

Definitely get the FSM from helm... Ebay manuals are about $50 or so, but Id go ahead with the extra money to have a brand new one.....

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
That's some good information to have kicking around! You should keep track of it for the FAQ :) I saw that link the other day on another post, there's some good stuff there!

The owners manuals are pretty thick with a lot of pictures to describe things. I think they were trying to see who could make the biggest manual because a lot of the instructions are pretty simple. The service manual prices are all over the place on ebay. I got one for mine that looks brand new for just over $21.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
brougham