Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Creature
2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filed under: Marketing/Advertising, Cadillac, Lincoln, Luxury
Lincoln piggybacked on Cadillac's "Dare Greatly" tagline in Internet search results. A day after Cadillac began its new ad campaign during the Oscars, typing the tagline into Google returned Cadillac and Lincoln as the first paid results.Continue reading Lincoln hijacks Cadillac's 'Dare Greatly' tagline
Lincoln hijacks Cadillac's 'Dare Greatly' tagline originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

·
Registered
2011 DTS luxury
231 Posts
One thing cadillac and lincoln share is that both brands currently do not produce a car I want .

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
One thing cadillac and lincoln share is that both brands currently do not produce a car I want .
I'm with you. The V's are very nice and the CTS style is growing on me but - shrug - I'm still waiting for something better. The problem is, is that once you become familiar and comfortable with the brands Cadillac is chasing - you have little reason to look back. Sitting in a car at an auto show or getting a test drive is one thing. When you've been driving the cars for years - that's another...

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I'm with you. The V's are very nice and the CTS style is growing on me but - shrug - I'm still waiting for something better. The problem is, is that once you become familiar and comfortable with the brands Cadillac is chasing - you have little reason to look back. Sitting in a car at an auto show or getting a test drive is one thing. When you've been driving the cars for years - that's another...
I have yet to sit in a Benz that made me yearn for it over my old CTS interior. There is just nothing great about it. I thought the V had a more ergonomic, purposeful interior.

And there is just no way an E63 can compare to a V when driving, flying or cruising. Ever...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I have yet to sit in a Benz that made me yearn for it over my old CTS interior. There is just nothing great about it. I thought the V had a more ergonomic, purposeful interior.

And there is just no way an E63 can compare to a V when driving, flying or cruising. Ever...
You did appear to have a very nice relationship with your CTS-V. In another post I could tell it was pretty much the perfect interior for you. I didn't get much seat time in that generation myself. Regarding your E63 vs CTS-V comparison - okay. :p

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
You did appear to have a very nice relationship with your CTS-V. In another post I could tell it was pretty much the perfect interior for you. I didn't get much seat time in that generation myself. Regarding your E63 vs CTS-V comparison - okay. :p
I'm just saying Benz interiors just don't really do it for me. Audi certainly does...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I'm just saying Benz interiors just don't really do it for me. Audi certainly does...
Yeah, not exactly my favorite either. I appreciate more plush interiors - which is why I went with Lexus for awhile. Lexus was the closest thing, to me, to Cadillacs the way I liked them years ago. Audi does interiors really well. Other makes are catching up, though. Cadillacs, of late, are quite nice inside...

C

·
0 Posts
I have a Starfire pearl Es300h company car with black/bamboo interior it is a complete snooze fest inside and out compared to my ATS.
The only thing it has going for it is it doesnt have the creaks and rattles that my ATS has and the dealer customer service is beyond anything I have experienced with Cadilla.

·
Registered
2011 DTS luxury
231 Posts
I have a Starfire pearl Es300h company car with black/bamboo interior it is a complete snooze fest inside and out compared to my ATS.
The only thing it has going for it is it doesnt have the creaks and rattles that my ATS has and the dealer customer service is beyond anything I have experienced with Cadilla.
Is your dealer an " exclusive " cadillac dealer ? Or do they sell other GM brands ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts