Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Creature
2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filed under: Plants/Manufacturing, Cadillac, GM, Car Buying, Car Dealers
Despite its best efforts, Cadillac can't seem to move enough of its sedans - like the ATS and CTS - forcing it to offer deep incentives and reduce production. The Escalade SUV, on the other hand, is selling like chromed hotcakes.Continue reading Cadillac can't keep up with Escalade demand, can't move its sedans
Cadillac can't keep up with Escalade demand, can't move its sedans originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

·
Registered
1988 Cadillac Sedandeville
163 Posts
That because the Cadillac sedans are ugly looking inside and out! Escalade is top of the line in terms of looks and quality! Buyers can tell the difference between PR and their eyes!

·
Registered
Cadillacs Deville, soon to be Omega or Ciel.
61 Posts
Too much competition in the small car size with small engine segment.

Cad needs to offer larger cars with normally aspirated V8s. The downsize game plan was really risky and looks to not have paid off.

·
Registered
Cadillacs Deville, soon to be Omega or Ciel.
61 Posts
Downsizing game plan=spending too much effort making small cars like the ATS. Those cars are not selling, if not selling then the gamble to move in the smaller car direction is not paying off.

I know they are excellent cars, but its not what people want out of Cadillac. I have no clue why the new CTS is not selling, its a very attractive car.

Now if they would just figure out how to make the ELmiraj in coupe and sedan, i think they would have better success.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts