Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ATS Premium
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit frustrated with Cadillac Customer care. Probably most if not all of you, I downloaded the Cadillac mobile app to my I Phone. Everything on this app works just
fine, EXCEPT for the ATS owner's manual-that's where I have trouble. About 99 percent of the links in the owner's manual do not work. Click them, and I get a window which opens and reads "CONNECTION PROBLEM. Verify your internet connection and try again".......there is nothing wrong with the connection. Everything else works in the Cadillac app and all my other phone features, both in-home network and also Verizon LTE. So the problem must specifically be something askew with the link the owner's manual. I have discussed the matter with Cadillac Customer Care a few times, now (always polite), with the rep never knowing the answer-the buck get's past around from department to department with promises of a call back, but nobody ever does, and nobody at Cadillac Customer Care takes responsibility to solve the problem. I was even given a case number at one point with a call back promise-and if I am to believe what I was told yesterday, that case number does not exist.......rep gave me a phony number to humor me?
So, do any of you good folks out there have the same trouble accessing the owner's manual through the Cadillac App on your phones? Does anyone know what the issue is and how it can be fixed? Would be very appreciative.

As for my experience with Cadillac Customer care-I love the car, best set of wheels and play toy I have owned to date. But Cadillac Customer care is a miserable experience, usually with people on the other end who don't know your car or really anything at all about it. We have had in our family over the years 2 Infiniti's, an Audi, a Mercedes, and an Acura. Customer service reps from those manufacturers are world class in their conduct, and don't leave you hanging without a solution when you call. They are going to have problems trying to grow the Cadillac brand in this class of vehicle, if they are going to leave their customer care department as an afterthought, or not very important. The overwhelming message I have had from Cadillac Customer Care is that is that the owner is not very important to them.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts
Can't help you with the app, but I use the PDF version of the owner's manual on my computer. The links work fine in it. If you don't have a copy, PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts