Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Auto, Thunder Gray, Lt. Titanium, Recaro's, Loaded
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~

So I get this little card from Cadillac the other day thanking me for buying a Caddy. It also says that if I send in the attached reply card, along with the number of Cadillac's I have owned listed on it, that they will send me some special grill medallion as their thanks... :hmm:

I went ahead and stuck the label on the card, listed that I had owned one Cadillac, and dropped the card in the mail.

Just wondering if anybody else here had received such a card, and if so have you ever received the "grill medallion" they are talking about?

Be interesting to see if it is some cheesy, goofy looking piece of worthless bling... Or if it will be something actually nice and classy. Anybody seen one?

Thanks!

Dallara

~

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
I've seen the medalian in photos before. Fairly small and tasteful if I remember correctly. I also recall that it is available to owners of five Cadillacs. How many have you purchased? I have bought three new Caddy's and one certified pre-owned car in the last four years and have not received the medalian offer as of yet.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,717 Posts
Are you sure it's not supposed to hung around your neck? :)

Sounds like GM is following MB in more than just area.

Norm

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
I got one after my second Caddy purchase. It's meant to hang on the grilles of the regular cars, it won't fit on the V grilles......not that you would want to put it there anyway.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I recieved one a could weeks back.. and I was actually impressed with the quality and classiness of the piece. Nicely crafted and very cool. I have seen similar things on the Devilles, Sevilles, and Fleetwoods back in the day.. always wonderd what it meant. Kinds of reminded me of the Mason's pins U see on Cadillacs and Benzs.

I put mine on my Office mantle.. next to my Sales trophies and mementos.

·
Registered
2005 STS V8
522 Posts
I got one with my 2nd STS in 2005. Too big and heavy to hang on the grill IMHO. It's a tradition that goes back to the 70's i believe. People used to put an earlier style of this on their grille.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I too received one in 2005 after buying my first V. Kinda cool though I agree you would not put it on on the grill of the V. I use it as a paperweight in my office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts