Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BeelzeBob 
Sal Collaziano said:
Take the Eldorado.. It's the same size as the Seville inside.. Right? The Seville is the same size inside as the DeVille. Right? So the inside of a DeVille is the same size as an Eldorado?! Which is the same size as a Nissan Maxima? Doesn't anybody want big cars anymore? This must be the reason for the popularity of SUVs...
There ARE only minor differences nowadays. The Deville and Seville are generally within 1" of each other in virtually all interior dimensions. Please note I said "generally" and "virtually". I know the back seats are slightly more than 1" different in shoulder and leg room (but interestingly NOT hip room). The Eldo is no longer in the picture but when it was, it WAS significantly smaller in the rear seat area and trunk. These would traditionally be the two areas that SHOULD be bigger on a sedan when compared to a coupe anyway. For years, it was very evident(at least to me) that Cadillac was looking to eliminate one of it's cars, either the Seville, or the Deville since they were slowly moving the individual vehicle dimensions toward each other instead of maintaining their individuality. Otherwise what would be the sense? Only time will tell :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.