Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Eldorado
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This video was posted on the Cadillac Facebook page by the people at Cadillac. So I would assume the info is correct. No doubt the Cads in China have different emissions requirements. Maybe they plan on keeping the SLS on sale in China past its extinction here in the States?

·
Registered
2009 DTS Premium Platinum
318 Posts
That's not bad at all. That could have been a Superbowl ad. Would it hurt them to show commercials like that here? Sheesh.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS (Black Raven)
298 Posts
This video was posted on the Cadillac Facebook page by the people at Cadillac. So I would assume the info is correct. No doubt the Cads in China have different emissions requirements. Maybe they plan on keeping the SLS on sale in China past its extinction here in the States?

yeah im on that Facebook page too. When i saw this video i just laughed my ass off.

·
Registered
97sls,09dts
880 Posts
Could this be the new dts? Test drove the new cruze 4cy turbo (gm world car?) cruze was tested around the world before it came here. The turbo is activated around 35 mph. So off the line its a four but mid range its peppy, but the turbor has a lag. Mike Ps if this shows up in caps its not intended to be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts