Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Could be just a flower car for a funeral home ...but in that era there were a few Cadillac Pickups being made by 3rd party builders , not unlike what goes on right now with the Deville Convertibles that are built by coachworks unlimited ......Definatly not a factory built car

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I thought they were built off the Eldorado platform...I think it's neat, a rich man's El Camino :p

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
Could be just a flower car for a funeral home ...but in that era there were a few Cadillac Pickups being made by 3rd party builders , not unlike what goes on right now with the Deville Convertibles that are built by coachworks unlimited ......Definatly not a factory built car
My guess too.:yeah:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
ben72227 said:
Definately not an Eldo - look at those headlights:thumbsup:
Oh I found out they were devilles today, I always thought they were eldo's before today :)

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
what is a golf club door?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Thanks for the explaination! I can see the panel in the picture. But I cannot find that article you refer to on the car-nection page...

·
Registered
1993 DeVille
173 Posts
70..........You have to dig around that site a bit for old ads
special and 1 off Caddies and such for info.on that car.

Lots to look at there tho..............geo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone have any recent sales prices on these ‘67 mirages - found a 1 owner car in decent shape - curious on what they are worth - would also enjoy talking to anyone who knows more about them

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,250 Posts
Anyone have any recent sales prices on these ‘67 mirages - found a 1 owner car in decent shape - curious on what they are worth - would also enjoy talking to anyone who knows more about them
===========================

after a $50,000+ restoration -
this one sold for $48,000 at auction -

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks I saw that one - the one I’m looking at is original one owner car and will need some love - the seller of te one you referenced used to run the Mirage registry - wondering if that project died with him Or if anyone knows anything about it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts