Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V Black/Black
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the trouble I have been having with my V Cadillac gave me a 3 year 36,000 mile free maintainance plan for my car. I graciously accepted their offer since Synthetic oil changes can be quite expensive. Thanks Cadillac!!

·
Registered
'06 STS-V; '10 STS 1SG; '08 Escalade, '08 Escalade EXT
504 Posts
For all the trouble I have been having with my V Cadillac gave me a 3 year 36,000 mile free maintainance plan for my car. I graciously accepted their offer since Synthetic oil changes can be quite expensive. Thanks Cadillac!!
And considering you have been one in a small handful of STS-V owners from the past 4 years to experience such issues it was a gesture *well* deserved! Cadillac is GM's flagship -- and most profitable divison.. even in this divested market currently in control customers who will look at their vehicle and service experience as a whole..

I doubt any German/European automaker would extend such hand of confidence and gratitude for your patience! ;-)

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Good to hear inurok. Certainly our car is slightly more expensive at the time of an oil change due to needing almost 9 quarts of synthetic oil. Who was it that made the offer, the dealership or Cadillac's main office ?

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V Black/Black
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Cadillacs main office made the offer.

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
Cadillac stepped to the plate for me back in 06 when I smashed up our new STS4 Northstar. It had sat at the dealer waiting on parts (I accept parts delays can happen with any brand on occasion it is just how they deal with it) for what should have been a quick (four day) fix. I called Caddy customer service and explained the car was waiting for an inner fender skirt and gave the rep the part number. She called me back and told me the vendor was Fedexing the part directly to the dealer and bypassing the GM parts network. Furthermore, GM would pay for my rental STS (regular 6 cyl) and take care of one month worth of car payment to boot. She followed up the next day to confirm the part had arrived at the dealer and that work had begun on the car. Within days I received a $1600 check from GM. That kind of good service has earned Caddy the sale of three additional cars to me (05 CTS-V, 08 XLR, 09 CTS-V). Glad to hear that GM is taking care of you also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts