Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want a preview? Let me know what you think. If you like it, we'll use the look on this site. If not, we can always keep what we've got. I started making this design right after I finished the current look - but didn't really like it. Now, it's growing on me. The top images are kinda crappy because I rushed 'em..

Anyway.. I'm probably just going to use these as a template on the new automotive forums I've been mentioning here and there. In case you haven't caught those messages - I intend on sucking in more traffic by throwing out a few flags in several different directions.. It's more of a marketing idea than anything. It's all about the marketing - and getting the word out.

Not long ago, I was thinking that most people who own a Oldsmobile, Buick, Lincoln or Mercury were (or still are) probably interested in a Cadillac. Well, now we can grab their attention by having what they need (forums for the car or truck they own) and tempting them by what they want (a Caddy). I guess I'll have to see how that works..

I wont be spending any real time on any of those sites. I'm guessing I can find people who will be willing to take the ball and run with it.. I also wont be spending any money on programs. It'll all be free software - like the forums (as you'll see).

Anyways, here's the link: www.lincolnforums.com

The only link that works is the link to the forums.. Anyways.. Should we incorporate that design here? Or just stick with what we've got?

Thanks...

Sal

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Im going to say no. But i hate change. I am happy with the current set up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Revamped Forum

Sal:

Sounds logical, the way you lay it out. I did notice that you mentioned the Fleetwood Brougham in your breakout for RWD but not the plain ol' Fleetwood. Probably just a typo. That's the only change, I can see. But I'm a newbie. Just purchased a '94 Fleetwood with less than 42K on it. I'm in Montclair, NJ.

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
Hey jimwig - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Wow, less than 42,000 miles on a '94 Fleetwood - that's great! What color is she?

Thanks for Registering!

P.S. You know we have a New Member Introduction Forum, right? :D (hint hint)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Im going to say no. But i hate change. I am happy with the current set up

Took the words right out of my mouth.

If we want more traffic and stuff, let's go easy on posting "I hate rice/I love rice" garbage.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
lev said:
If we want more traffic and stuff, let's go easy on posting "I hate rice/I love rice" garbage.
I agree with that. It will help keep the tension down between people

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
JJhomer83