Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Re: Okay. How about this?

I like the script, too. If Cadillac gives you any grief over it, though, it could be switched to something like this:

I bought this on eBay a few weeks ago. I need to find another one to put on the other side when I finally buy my Caddy.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts

Elvis said:
I like the script, too. If Cadillac gives you any grief over it, though, it could be switched to something like this:

I bought this on eBay a few weeks ago. I need to find another one to put on the other side when I finally buy my Caddy.
Thats cool!

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts

Thanks! It came off a 1948-55 Caddy of some sort. There's an old Fleetwood script, too. Just haven't found one yet.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
No offense meant, but I would not put a 3x5 sticker on my car. I actually have a guy that does my local club stickers in vinyl. They are actually individual letter cut out and on a tacky sheet used to apply them to the outside of the car. Contact me off list Sal, if you'd like more details. :) Once my internet connection is up at home (down 3 days now! Damn you Comcast!!!), I'll post a pic or two...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Here's a pic I found hosted on line at another site recently... The stickers I had made are the BADASS and UNYISSO ones on my back window. I can do something similar for us here too...

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
toomanytoyz said:
No offense meant, but I would not put a 3x5 sticker on my car. I actually have a guy that does my local club stickers in vinyl. They are actually individual letter cut out and on a tacky sheet used to apply them to the outside of the car. Contact me off list Sal, if you'd like more details. :) Once my internet connection is up at home (down 3 days now! Damn you Comcast!!!), I'll post a pic or two...
What he said.

Plus a clear background is hard to install without leaving finger prints.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
What size should the stickers be? I have someone that's offering to do them so I guess I will compare products and prices..

Thanks!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
So like something that you would put along the bottom of the rear window...... i like it!!!

Doesnt look as tacky, and easier to read.......

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
First of all, we're not a "club", and second of all, I think the main point is to promote the "forum".
Plus, there's A LOT of Cadillac clubs all over the world and by calling ourselves a "club" we're bound to step on SOMEBODY's toes. We don't need to piss anybody off, and we DO need to promote our individuality. Hell, as Sal had pointed out before, we even have to make sure to point out the "S" to make sure nobody confuses us with "*****************".

·
Registered
433 Posts
My vote is 4 inches or so long, and however high the proper perspective puts it. Probably less than an inch...

That way it can be put on either the rear window or the quarter windows.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts