Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the last year that Cadillac made the limo (fleetwood) with three jump seats????

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts
Cedy42 said:
What was the last year that Cadillac made the limo (fleetwood) with three jump seats????
Hello!

THREE jump seats?! Correct me if I'm wrong; Cadillac never made three jump seats - - just two jump seats that when folded down together seated three passengers. 1976 was the last year when the folding jump seats seated three people.

Last year of the Cadillac factory made limousine was 1987 - - based on the deVille/Fleetwood front wheel drive chassis. Two jump seats were standard which seated two additional passengers.

The last year of the large rear wheel drive full-size factory limousine was 1984. Again, two jump seats were standard which seated two passengers.

Hope this helps!

Dave

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts
Hey Kat!

Don't be sorry - - I'm sorry Cad made those small front wheel drive Limos too! If they had kept on making full size limos and rear drive full size cars maybe we'd all be happier! I dream of the day Cad makes a d'Elegance, an Elegante, a Biarritz, and starts Americanizing their cars like the classic pimpmobiles we all seem to love. Big V8, rear drive, classic in the American style, long as long can be...

:)

Dave

·
Registered
1976 FLEETWOOD brougham
355 Posts
Bro-Ham said:
Don't be sorry - - I'm sorry Cad made those small front wheel drive Limos too! If they had kept on making full size limos and rear drive full size cars maybe we'd all be happier! I dream of the day Cad makes a d'Elegance, an Elegante, a Biarritz, and starts Americanizing their cars like the classic pimpmobiles we all seem to love. Big V8, rear drive, classic in the American style, long as long can be...

:)

Dave
And start using the old crest and wreath again!

jolle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts