Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1965 coupe deville
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My name is Corey and I am the president of the Los Angeles chapter of the Cadillac Kings CC. We are a sponsor for a huge Cadillac only car show called the "Cadillac Fest". This is an exhibition event that celebrates all things Cadillac. in the past 4 years we have gained attendance from both low riders and old school/rockabilly style Cadillacs. the only thing missing is 2000's and newer. This year's show is being held at the Anaheim marketplace on May 23rd. I will attach the flyer as soon as I figure out how to add attachments to this post.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V wagon
15 Posts
zoolyfe said:
Hey everyone! My name is Corey and I am the president of the Los Angeles chapter of the Cadillac Kings CC. We are a sponsor for a huge Cadillac only car show called the "Cadillac Fest". This is an exhibition event that celebrates all things Cadillac. in the past 4 years we have gained attendance from both low riders and old school/rockabilly style Cadillacs. the only thing missing is 2000's and newer. This year's show is being held at the Anaheim marketplace on May 23rd. I will attach the flyer as soon as I figure out how to add attachments to this post.
how about some crazy-v

1 - 2 of 2 Posts