Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Escalade ESV, 2014 ATS, 2015 ATS, 2016 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already ordered a 2015i Platinum Escalade and am considering getting the all weather mats and was wondering if they had to be ordered with the vehicle or do they have them at the dealership when I pick up my Escalade?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
KGcadillac said:
I already ordered a 2015i Platinum Escalade and am considering getting the all weather mats and was wondering if they had to be ordered with the vehicle or do they have them at the dealership when I pick up my Escalade?
My dealer purchase had the all weather mats included in the price. They just have to order it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KGcadillac said:
My dealer purchase had the all weather mats included in the price. They just have to order it.
Ok. Thank you.

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
They may or may not have to order it, some dealers keep them in stock. You can get them now or anytime. Personally I wouldnt get them, I already took mine out. I now have two complete sets of OEM winter mats for 15 Escalades. Why did i take them out? They don't cover enough of the footwell, so i went with weather tech mats instead. They don't look as nice but they do what i bought them for, protect the entire floor from road salt and dirt.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KGcadillac said:
Can you post pics of them?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Can you post pics of them?
I noticed it is just a generic black ribbed rubber mat with no escalade logo in it and did not even open the box of the the fronts yet. I'm using my old weathertech liners in front and the oem escalade floor mats from my hybrid.

·
Registered
None
438 Posts
I noticed it is just a generic black ribbed rubber mat with no escalade logo in it and did not even open the box of the the fronts yet. I'm using my old weathertech liners in front and the oem escalade floor mats from my hybrid.
The one I got from Caddi has the Escalade logo on it. I can't send a picture because I am in St. Thomas and the vehicle is in NJ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts