Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everybody know that the June edition is on it's way. Obviously, it's a little late - but the articles have been in the process of being written.. I know this isn't at the center of anybody's attention - but it's just a little something extra to look at when you find the time. And, with a little luck, it'll turn into something that many people one day find interesting...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Lord,

I think the magazine is a great idea. Did you consider emailing the magazine to all the members of this forum? I wouldn’t think they would mind.

Also is there a restriction on content. Articles about events and product news may attract more members to the magazine. As well attract more vender support.

If there’s anything that I can do to help let me know.

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Nels.. Unfortunately, not enough people are interested in the magazine. It takes a lot of effort and a good bundle of cash to make it work every month. Without the interest, it's just not worth it. What we really need is members who are interested in writing articles. I think it'll happen one day - just not yet.. Eventually we'll run into a few members who enjoy writing.. That's what we need... In time...

Thanks again!

Sal C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts