Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
I could be mistaken... but I don't think anything on wikipedia is copyrighted since it's all compiled and written by the population at large. It may not be 100% correct all of the time but it's open to the public domain. Since wikipedia has some exhaustive entries on a lot of Cadillac models it may be best to just link to those those entries for model info.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I have not made extensive use of wikipedia, but most of the pages I have read have had glaring mistakes. And those are just the ones I am aware of.

For instance, they claim the founder of Cadillac went on to help found Ford. Is this true?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would be glad to contribute, but when I click on the indicated web page (www.cadillacencyclopedia.com) I end up back on this page: http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac/
Is there something I am doing wrong?

Just reminding everyone that we're still looking for as much input as possible at www.cadillacencyclopedia.com - please take a moment, if you have any knowledge in regards to Cadillac, to scan the site for anything you may be able to contribute.

Thank you!

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I apologize.. The encyclopedia has been taken down. It redirects to this site now. It was using the exact same software as Wikipedia.org, but 100% Cadillac. Unfortunately, it was getting spammed on and I didn't have enough time to dedicate on a daily (or even weekly) basis. I'm looking for a few people who may be interested in managing it.

If anyone IS interested, please send me a private message or contact me through the contact link at the bottom of the page...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts