Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Raven cts-v
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
Just tried to sign up for a track day at mosport.they arent accepting first gens.i contacted them and even asked if they were afraid of a first gen embarrassing the auto-slaves.
Anyway ,just more of gm short-sighted policys and attitude towards customers.(ps i work for them).

·
Registered
2004 Raven cts-v
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update,cadillac customer service did the famous general motors "pass the buck.its not us,its the marketing company we hired" trick.so this means that unlike the companys that support and encourage older models ,cadillac has abandoned us.personally i think they know some 10 yr old vee is gonna show up and destroy the gen 2's..my car has had 2 foot-dragging ,tooth pulling recalls this year.they should be kissing our gen 1 butts.thanks for nothing cadillac.

·
Registered
2004 Raven cts-v
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AAIIIC said:
:lol: :lol: Keep telling yourself that. Moving to the Canada forum so you can commiserate with your fellow Canadians.
i didnt say mine:)....how do i get to the compaining canadian page?

·
Registered
2013 CTS Performance Sports Wagon, 2011 Hemi Charger R/T
3 Posts
Signed up for the Cadillac Academy at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (the old Mosport) for June 25th.

·
Registered
'15 ATS 3.6 Coupe Premium AWD Black Diamond Tricoat
42 Posts
I am going to be doing this in Mont Tremblant this Friday (17th) Really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray stock (unmodded and happy this way)
511 Posts
OK so maybe a heavily modded V1 could take on a stock V2. Maybe... But I don't think that is the reason why V1's are excluded. And if this is Cadillac's event and considering they hired the marketing firm to market the event ultimately Cadillac is paying and running the show so they can overrule the marketing firm. I'd love to find out who really made that decision and why. I doubt I will though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts