Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the Cadillac driving school last week at the Mission Raceway in BC. Cadillac did an excellent job of organizing and running the day! Catered breakfast and lunch, along with a variety of pro drivers there for coaching and Cadillac people there for questions. It was great to actually experience what the car is capable of. The reality is that the car can go much faster than is safe or anywhere close to legal on the street! As that was not enough, Cadillac brought a brand new ATS V coupe (with 17 km on it) to the track and the pro drivers were doing hot laps for us at the end of the day! One of the few times I have actually been scared on the racetrack! If anyone gets the chance to go to one of there academies, I highly recommend it! My 2.0 turbo stood up very well to the day, but allot of brake smell, so I expect I shortened the brake life a bit, but no performance issues or overheating! I did average 8 mpg US on the track, but did better than some of the CTS V's that were there. Great day and great to see Cadillac offer this for their owners!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts