Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could score a Sticker or Decal that I could put across the top of my back window? I saw one once that said cadillac in cursive along the top of a caddy's back windshield and I thought it looked nice. Any resource that you know of would be helpful.

G

·
Registered
1994 Fleetwood Brougham, dark Adriatic Blue Metallic
149 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Does anyone know where I could score a Sticker or Decal that I could put across the top of my back window? I saw one once that said cadillac in cursive along the top of a caddy's back windshield and I thought it looked nice. Any resource that you know of would be helpful.

G
I had good results getting a couple different decals from a place called Decal City (decalcity.com).

·
Registered
'85 Seville Commemorative, '69 Sedan deVille, '06 CTS Sport
424 Posts
I got mine on eBay, i think it may have been from decal city... maybe, i got a large Cadillac script decal and two smaller ones, ill go out into the cold to take a pic. dont be mad guys, its a little dirty, but you try keeping it clean during a Michigan winter, im garaging it anyway, it seems happy about that. Anyway I havent decided what to do with the other 2 decals, I think it looks sweet with that narrow window, but i think the set was like $7, so that was cool. Take it easy, good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts