Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
CTS V
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi, Vert is gone :(, am actively looking for a 2009 -2011 V, did lots of searches on Autotrader,cargurus,carsforsale, not seen much that i am looking for, anyone have a tip on a "good" dealer on the east side of the country? Am trying to stay within in 500 mi of Toronto. Any leads would be appreciated, looking for Sedan, prefer coupe, but prices haven t dropped enough for me yet.
Thanks Al

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,155 Posts
Maybe Buffalo? Spirits should be lifted there with a new hockey coach. My first thought was Boston, though.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,155 Posts
Ron Rolston is coming up from Rochester to coach.

Agree on Wilson, that would only be a lateral move if you had no choice whatsoever on replacing a coach.

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
That sucks getting old like that.

·
Registered
2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium
1,018 Posts
Go to a dealer you trust that is close to you and have him do a nationwide search for the car you want. Once they find it, ask about a dealer trade. That's what I did, found the last black over gray Vagon in the country in Boston. Worked a dealer trade, and it was delivered 3 weeks later...

·
Registered
14,155 Posts

·
Registered
CTS V
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
I hear ya', but she offered herself up to one guy. Maybe she gets around some. We'll see if you still got them old moves or not.

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Black Raven, Carbon Package, Recaros
352 Posts
Call James Quinn at Les Stanford Cadillac in Dearborn Mi. He will set you up with the best price. He has worked with many V guys from all over the country. He can have the car dropped shipped anywhere. Tell him Matt M. sent you...

James Quinn
313-724-1430
[email protected]

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
My contribution is in your PM.

Cleveland is only four hours' drive from Toronto. I've made the drive myself in my prior V sedan and it's a great drive other than the wait at the border.

·
Registered
CTS V
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My contribution is in your PM.

Cleveland is only four hours' drive from Toronto. I've made the drive myself in my prior V sedan and it's a great drive other than the wait at the border.
thank you......i called them before i got this, they don t have anything, i think they have a 2010 which i was interested in, until it didn t have REcaros, the hunt continues, thanks for the input.
Al

·
Registered
708 Posts
Al,

I don't know what year you are looking for but in Long Island, NY, Paul Conte Cadillac has a '12 coupe. Black with auto, recaros and the sunroof.

----------

pat2t2f said:
Al,

I don't know what year you are looking for but in Long Island, NY, Paul Conte Cadillac has a '12 coupe. Black with auto, recaros and the sunroof.
I just went to their website, contecadillac.com, and the '12 coupe is a leftover. Looks like they are asking $62,885 for it. They seem to have no used V's.

·
Registered
CTS V
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Al,

I will give them a cal. I should have been more specific, am looking for 09-11 mostly.
Thanks for your help Pat
Al.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts